29 May, 2015

Where are the blog photos? I will tell you where they are!

29 May 2015
773

R. Linda:

I have me followers writing asking "Where did the pictures go?" And since I be getting tired of writing each one individually I be doing the public service announcement, so here it is:

IT CAME TO MY ATTENTION RECENTLY THAT A LOT OF ME BLOG PICTURES WERE BEING USED BY OTHERS OUTSIDE ME BLOG WITHOUT ME PERMISSION. SO INSTEAD OF GOING THROUGH EACH ONE, AND BEING LAZY, I DELETED THEM ALL!

I know, I know, my bad.

If you want a story with the pictures write me and I will put them back though that will be time-consuming on my end (doesn't matter there are 773 posts), but for me faithful 19 and missing 20 I will do it. It will kill me though and take away hammock time, but if you really, really, must HAVE the photos in a fav story I will drag meself in here and set it to rights.

SIGH

Your lazy leader,
Gabriel Aloysius O'Sullivan

Copyright © 2015 All rights reserved

18 comments:

mobit22 said...

If I ask nicely, ca I have all the pics,? LMAO

Gabriel O'Sullivan said...

I thought you had copies of everything.

mobit22 said...

What if I'm missing some?

Gabriel O'Sullivan said...

OK, so I put the pics back in the most recent entry and the last three most popular reads. Sorry about the copyright smeared all over the pics but that's the way it goes. I will try to keep them small and to the side.

Gabriel O'Sullivan said...

Really? We are going there? SIGH just tell me what they are and I will put them in. I just did the most recent ones. I think (on my part) it is time for a new blog portrait of yours truly. AND I have just the one, you're going to love it.

Fionnula said...

i was 1 of those annoying individuals who emailed privately! i admit to that lol. thank you for restoring the 2 others i asked for the pictures back.

Gabriel O'Sullivan said...

Yes, yes you were. Sigh

Dew said...

I wasn't lol. 😜

Gabriel O'Sullivan said...

Oh yes you were too. Is that a bikini top next to your lol?

Tomas said...

Question marks on a bikini top make we wonder are they real or ...

Dew said...

No! It was a smiley wink face lol. My bikini days are over :-(

Anonymous said...

I've never seen a bikini in a comment section before, quite hard to not look at it.

Anonymous said...

Likely story a smily face ummm I believe it ... not.

Gabriel O'Sullivan said...

Ooh me too can't take me peepers off them

Dew said...

Bad Wolf!

Dew said...

I swear! Lol. I'm going to have to watch my emojis. Thank goodness I didn't do a sad face. Who knows what that would have resembled. Men!

Gabriel O'Sullivan said...

Which one? LOL

Dew said...

Both!