28 May, 2016

Weasil's Email Terrors

810
28 May 2016

R. Linda:

Oh boy. This started a while back and has not stopped. Actually it has picked up momentum. I get email everyday from Weasil. I didn't used to, but now that Donald Trump is officially the Republican nominee, I get email from the Weas daily.

It is always entitled with something that the Donald has declared. And then when you open the email it says, "WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!" I won't put them all in, but here is a sampling of the Weasil's angst or more accurately Weasil's worse nightmarish Donald Trump moments.

The first one I got was this:

Subject: Donald Trump to run for President.

Content: WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!


Subject: Donald Trump declared, "My IQ is one of the highest -- and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault."

Content: WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!



Subject: Trump says he wants to build a WALL along the Mexican border, keep the rapists, criminals and drugdealers out

Content: WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!



Subject: Trumps declares, "Nobody builds walls better than me, believe me -- I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words." 

Content: WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!



Subject: Trump says, "China is killing us. Mexico is killing us, Japan is killing us."

Content: WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!



Subject: Trump said, "Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man -- he made a good decision."

Content: WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!



Subject: Trumps says he will ban Muslims from the U.S.

Content: WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!



Subject: Trumps says Charlie Hebdo would have had a better chance to defend themselves if they all had guns.

Content: WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!



Subject: Trump says, "I'd get along very well with Vladimir Putin."

Content: WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!



Subject: Trump complements North Korean leader: "It's incredible" how he dispatched his political opponents, "You gotta give him credit."

Content: NOW WE ARE REALLY ALL GONNA DIE!



 THIS coming from a citizen of the UK.

And to leave you with the words of the Donald, "One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace. Good people don't go into government." Right from the horses' mouth.

Gabe
Copyright © 2016 All rights reserved

4 comments:

mobit22 said...

ROFLMAO the weas is actually funny! I have a feeling trump is sending ME and several generations back to Mexico. LOL

Capt Jaack said...

BUT HE'S RIGHT WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE IF TRUMP IS ELECTED. Of course we could buy a chunk of Canada and build a wall. And, we'll all kill ourselves if Hillary is elected and have to look at all those unflattering pantsuits for four years. Personally I am ready to go blind.

Weaz said...

Dats notty da way I sayz it I saidy WE IZ ALL GONNER DIE!

Fionnula said...

that is so weasil.