09 August, 2017

Space Station

09 August 2017
875

R. Linda:

Last night I thought it was too bad you weren't here because the space station flew overhead and I think you'd have found it fun to watch. But since you weren't I put in me one good picture (taken with me mobile phone, so amazing I have the detail I do) and also because a few weeks ago we were able to see a small bit of the aurora borealis (again mobile phone photos but not very good ones) I will stick one of those in too.

But take heart the station flies over me house every week or two so you'll get to see it. So here are the space station and one northern lights (well as much as I got anyway) pics.

Space Station 

Unfortunately, me phone did not pick up the colours, but there is a bit to the right top side.

I have not figured out how to use me zoom on me Canon. It won't even click on telephoto for some reason. I have fiddled with the F stop and everything else. I guess I should go back to me little auto Canon and try that next time.

Gabe
Copyright © 2017 All rights reserved

5 comments:

mobit22 said...

Not bad for a phone. Eery though. Seen any ufos? Get yourself the zoom kit for your phone, and I will be traveling soon!

Gabriel O'Sullivan said...

Zoom kit, really?

Hughes said...

Awesome! First time I've seen the space station it didn't look like a bright spot. Very cool.

Fionnula said...

you are right that is amazing. good job!

Tomas said...

That is cool. I can't see but a little green on the second shot, but the space station you lucked out.