19 April, 2018

ARE WE DONE YET?

19 April 2018
904

R. Linda:

WHO DID THIS?


Yup, this be what I am seeing from my window. Cannot believe it.

It be mid-April for heaven's sake! Winter phase 4 has arrived. I feel like a deep depression be taking yours truly over. I just put the shovels away, I had everything cleared and now I have to go get the shovels out and start all over again. I wasn't aware I had moved to Alaska!

I know you will get a laugh out of all this. I have been too focused on me own weather to know what it be doing in Denver, probably 90 degrees and sunny.

It be pretty awful when it's 78 in London with sunshine and 30 degrees and snowing in New England and it is mid-April. I suspect this be all your fault and you are doing the snow dance. Please stop, I am snow-blind and disoriented from so much white.

Gabe
Copyright © 2018 All rights reserved

2 comments:

mobit22 said...

LMAO as much as I love you getting snow, I've had my own crappy weather to deal with. High winds 78 mph tore down an old tree we had in the alley which took down electrical wires. Thousands were hit with downed trees.

Gabriel O'Sullivan said...

Same here winds have been fierce a lot of uprooted trees. I knew you’d laugh at me. You aren’t helping.